Join the curling community early!
- Must be between the ages of 7 and 18.
- Seasons usually run from early/mid October to mid-March.
- We will attempt to provide curling shoes for all kids – if they wear their own shoes, they must be clean/indoor shoes (no outdoor footwear on the ice.
- We have brooms for the kids to use.
- Kids under 12 must have helmets on the ice.
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
learn and play
Kids can make up their own team or sign up as an individual. We will have a combination of instruction and 4 end games for the first few weeks, and then transition to 6 & 8 end games. Registration for the Tuesday league also includes registration in the Friday skill development program.
4:30 – 6:00 PM
(Younger kids may finish at 5:30)
learn the basics
A chance for kids to learn curling fundamentals from coaches and volunteers. Kids will be organized into groups based upon their age and ability. We will mix in different games to keep it fun and challenging for the kids.